Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Summer 2013 Music

I'm one of those people that has to listen to music on a daily basis. I'm pretty opened minded when it comes to music. If I like something then I like it. I have things I'm not a big fan of,but I won't say I hate the genre. Only because there is always that one song in ever genre that catches you off guard, and your like "Wow, that's a really good song.". That's happened to me quite a few times. Especially with country music. It's not something I listen to a lot, but when I do there's always a song(s) that catches my attention and then I fall in love with it. Most of the music I listen to isn't to everyone's liking. But just like everyone else I think that my taste in music is awesome. Even though you'd probably disagree. That's what I think is so great about music though. You may not be into a certain kind of music and then your friend introduces you to a band, and your whole musical world is turned upside down. Anyways, I wanted to make a short little list of songs that I've been listening to a lot this summer. I hope you enjoy them as much as I am. And if you have any songs you've been listening to or that have been your anthem this summer share them. I'd love to get into some new music :)

Summer 2013 Songs by Halston Blake Seabolt on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment