Monday, February 16, 2015

Been away way to long!!

So sorry I haven't been posting anything lately! I feel so bad :( I haven't been reading a lot lately either. I guess I'm in a reading slump or something. There will be a few reviews up this week. We got a ton of snow today so I've had time to catch up on cleaning and organizing things. My To Be Read and To Be Purchased pages on the blog have been updated. I'm also thinking about cleaning up my goodreads bookshelves today and maybe making an Amazon wish list of all the books I still need to get. I've also discovered this awesome place called Book Outlet! It has amazingly low prices on amazing books! Their sales are crazy good,I bought 15 books on their Boxing Day sale and saved over $100 dollars! I definitely suggest buying some books from them! My best friend is almost finished building her house and she's getting married this September. So I'll definitely be posting pics of all of that soon. And if I stop posting for awhile its because I'm planning stuff for her wedding. I'm so excited to be her Maid of Honor!

 This is the cute card she gave me to ask if I would be her Maid of Honor!! 



If you have any ideas on themes and gift ideas for Bridal Showers or Bachelorette Parties I would be very grateful! (I've pinned so much on Pinterest its unreal lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment