Monday, August 5, 2013

Important Release Dates

I know I've already put some of the books I'm excited to see coming out this year,I've recently gotten into another series of books so I thought I'd just make another one. This time though I've decided to put in some of the movies I'm also looking forward to seeing this year. So mark your calendars with all these awesome books and movies!!


 This is the second book in the Death Collectors series. I'm not sure when the regular Cinder will be coming out but this one will be out in August. The exact date hasn't been released yet,but as soon as it is I will let you all know. Jessica Sorensen is an amazing writer. I've only started two of her series,but I'm more than positive that all of them are really good.


I'm sure that most of you have either read or heard about The Mortal Instruments series,and if you haven't you need to check them out. It's always kinda scary when someone takes a series of books you love and tries to turn it into a movie. You never really know how it will turn out. Will they do a good job,will they leave this or that in? I can say that I'm excited to see how it goes though. The movie comes out August 23rd. Here's the trailer for the movie:
 


I absolutely love this series. I'm a sucker for different takes on the original Grimm fairy tales.This is one of the better ones,believe me, and if you don't believe me check them out for yourself. I'm pretty sure that Unenchanted is free on Nook. If not its $.99. This book comes out August 27th.


Now I know that this isn't based on a book. There is however a book based off the Chronicles of Riddick. I have not read it, but the movie is damn good so I'm okay with not reading it right away. This is actually the third film in the movie series. Pitch Black is first then Chronicles of Riddick and now this one. I love Vin Diesel and these movies are just so badass. They are Science Fiction and I know not everyone is into that,but it's got a lot of action in it. The story isn't too bad itself. Please go and check out these movies. This one comes out September 6th.
Here's the trailer:


I'm so glad Jessica Sorensen finally has a release date for this book. I'm definitely going to have to reread this series when it comes out. I can't stress enough how awesome of a writer Jessica is. Her stories pull you in and keep you there until you've finished the whole book or series. This book should be coming out September 30th. 


I'm so excited for this book! These books have a tendency of making me stay up till the wee hours of the morning just so I can finish it. The cover is beautiful! I have no idea why the cover of this one,out of all of them has caught my attention,but it has and I love it. This book is coming out October 15th. Be sure to read this series! Even the novella's!!

I know that I haven't even finished the first one,on account of I want to get the second before I finish it,but I already know that I'm in love with this series. It's turning into one of those things where I have to make myself stop reading it so that I won't finish it before I get the second one lol.They are also making a movie out of Divergent. Which is supposed to come out sometime next year! This book comes out October 25th.


I like many of you are super excited for this movie to come out! They did such a good job with the first one I can't wait to see how they do this one. The books are phenomenal if you have not read them please do yourself a favor and pick them up as soon as possible! The movie comes out November 22!
Here is the trailer:



I couldn't find a very good picture of these books. But here is the special edition box set of Harry Potter. These are the books with the covers designed by Kazu Kibuishi. I made a post about this not to long ago if you'd like to check it out. Here's the link for that post New Cover Art for Harry Potter! These books Should be out August 27th.

And last but certainly not least The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. I'm over the moon about this movie! The first one was amazing! I personally think if anyone besides Peter Jackson had directed these films they would have been awful. He just knows Middle Earth so well. I will definitely be going to see this in theaters the night it comes out! Which is December 13th.
Here's the trailer:



Happy reading and watching <3







No comments:

Post a Comment