Friday, October 4, 2013

Behind! So behind!

Okay so I'm a little late (a lot late) on a couple of things and I wanted to address them before they drive me crazy. So I'm sure you are all aware that the preorder for Catching Fire tickets has already gone on sale!! I can't tell you how excited I am for this movie! I'm definitely going to try and buy the tickets this weekend. Hopefully they have some left. Here is the site to order them from if you're looking for them in your area → Catching Fire Tickets


Also there is only nine days left until Revealed comes out!! There is a really cool "Vote for your favorite House of Night quote" poll on the House of Night Series website which you can go to by clicking the link above.


















We have to wait a bit longer for this book than anticipated, but I think that it'll be worth it when it comes out and we're all raving about how good it is. Jessica says on her blog that it will be "about a week and a half give or take a few days" so be strong people,it'll be here soon! Here is a link to the blog post she talks about the release date in → Jessica Sorensen's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment