Thursday, April 3, 2014

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster


I bought this lovely game a few weeks ago. Sorry for the late review I've just been obsessed with it. I actually played Final Fantasy X when it came out on the PS2 and fell instantly in love with it. The story and characters were so wonderfully done that it was hard not to feel every emotion with them. Plus the score for this game is utterly amazing. Tidus and Yuna's love story has got to be one of the best. It's beautiful and tragic all at the same time, almost like a Shakespearean story. I am in no way comparing the writers of this game to the great Shakespeare. The games love story just reminds me of some of Shakespeare's stories. This RPG (role-playing game) has one of the coolest turn-based battle systems ever. I really love it because if you're in the middle of a battle and you have to suddenly get up to do something you don't have to rush to finish your battle. It waits for you to take your turn so the AI can take its turn. The remastered version of this game includes the international version that was never released in North America. The backgrounds and textures have been redone to look 3D. Also the cut scenes or FMV's  have been redone and look even more gorgeous. What I'm getting at is its an amazing game. I never got the chance to play X-2, so I'm excited to play it for the first time! I might do a review on that one once I've finished playing it. This is one of the games that helped me fall in love with gaming. It will always hold a special place in my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment