Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hi!




















I've been gone for far too long (I sound like an Avenged Sevenfold song lol sorry not sorry).
Anyways,I've been in a funk for a really long time it seems. I haven't finished reading anything I've started and the TV shows that I like I haven't even finished the season. I'm not sure what was wrong with me,but I'm hoping now that I am getting out of that funk. I've had a few family problems that I won't go into. Only because they're over and I want to move on from it (no one died I promise!). So first things first I still haven't finished the Divergent series and the only reason for that is, because I had Allegiant spoiled for me and I'm still a little pissed about how its supposed to end. I did start reading Mrs. Peregrine's House for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and Also I won and ARC of Compulsion by Martina Boone and I've really enjoyed both of them so far. I plan on finishing them both very soon. I've also bought a few books for this summer on my trip to California! I plan on getting a few more on my Nook before I leave. I'll give you list so if you'd like to read them  as well you can do so! I'm also very excited about Shadow Falls: After Dark series coming out today! I'm also very excited about Danielle Q. Lee's Myth from the Dark World series coming out this month (maybe)! So many books so little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment