Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Darkness Fades Review *no spoilers*


I just finished reading the final book in Jessica Sorensen's Darkness Falls trilogy. The perfect ending to an amazing story. This trilogy sucked me in from the very beginning. I couldn't stop reading. The characters are so well developed and the way she lets you see little snippets of Kayla's past was so well done. The way you can connect with Kayla even though she's not human anymore is amazing. Loved the little twists she throws in with some of the main characters. They make you want to keep reading just to find out what happens next. I'm such a big fan of Jessica's writing. She has an amazing style all her own. I highly recommend not only this series but pretty much every series she's written thus far. The first book in this series is called Darkness Falls and it's free on Nook and Kindle. I really hope you find yourself reading this series very soon. If you do please tell me what you think. 
                                                                Happy Reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment