Thursday, May 23, 2013

Books coming this Fall

I'm getting excited for books coming out this fall! And others that are just coming out soon. 



 Overview: Drastically altered after her fall at the end of Hidden, Neferet is now more dangerous than ever—and her quest for vengeance will wreak havoc on humans, as well as Zoey and her friends. Chaos is loosed in Tulsa and the House of Night is blamed. Can Zoey stop Neferet in time to keep her anger from escalating to full-on war? Or will someone else have to step in to take the fall?


What I think: I'm super excited for the new House of Night novel Revealed! I mean take a look at that cover. It's just beautiful!! I really love these books. I am a little tired of them dragging out for so long, but I know when they're over I'll be sad. This book as of now is coming out on October 15th of this year. Really sucks to have to wait that long, but these books are always worth it. If you haven't read this series yet, you should definitely give it at try. The first book is called Marked. Go give it a look!

 

Overview: Bea, Alina, and Quinn are on the run. They started a rebellion and were thrown out of the pod, the only place where there's enough oxygen to breathe. Bea has lost her family. Alina has lost her home. And Quinn has lost his privileged life. Can they survive in the perilous Outlands? Can they finish the revolution they began? Especially when a young operative from the pod's Special Forces is sent after them. Their only chance is to stand together, even when terrible circumstances force them apart. When the future of human society is in danger, these four teens must decide where their allegiances lie.


What I think: I'm also excited for Resist by Sarah Crossan. This book is the sequel to Breathe. As of now this book is supposed to come out October 8th. These books are set in a dystopian world where there are no trees and people live in pods that have oxygen pumped through them. And as you can imagine the rich are allowed extra rations of air to do things like running,singing,playing sports etc. and the poor are not. I really love the issue in this book. I feel as though it could actually happen in our world today. I also recommend reading Breathe if you haven't already.




Overview: No overview of this books has been released yet.

What I think: I'm getting a little impatient waiting for Darkness Fades by Jessica Sorensen. It was supposed to come out this month, but she decided that she had a few things to tweak so it wouldn't be coming out. I'll try to keep an eye and an ear out for any news on it. I'm a little disappointed in the cover art. As with the other two books above this series is amazing! I couldn't stop reading these books. The first of this series is called Darkness Falls. I highly recommend them. Darkness Falls should be free to read on Nook and Kindle.



Overview: In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante’s Inferno. Against this backdrop, Langdon battles a chilling adversary and grapples with an ingenious riddle that pulls him into a landscape of classic art, secret passageways, and futuristic science. Drawing from Dante’s dark epic poem, Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust . . . before the world is irrevocably altered.

 What I think: I really can't wait to get Dan Brown's new novel The inferno. The only books of his I've read are the ones with Professor Langdon but I absolutely love them! I love history even though I may not be very good at remembering dates and things of that matter. These books have pretty much the same premise, but yet are so different. I always learn something new from each of them. The first in the Robert Langdon series is Angels and Demons. Give them a read if you like history with some mystery and a little bit of murder.



Happy reading all! You should tell me what books your excited for! Oh, and if you have any recommendations feel free to leave them in a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment