Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hi, my name is...

Halston Blake (And yes that is my real name. I wouldn't have been able to pair those two names together even if I tried). And here is a little bit about me. I'm 23 and wandering around trying to find out what I want to do with my life. I have no idea what I want to do, but I do know who I am and what I like. So, I'm new to this whole blogspot world. Yes, I've been to Tumblr and LiveJournal but for some reason I could never really get something going the way I wanted to on either of them. So I thought maybe I could try this out. I know before I even being to explain what I'm planning on doing with this blog, that you'll have heard it all before. But I'm going to do it anyways. I want to share the things in my life that make me happy. Be it books, music, movies, video games, or just things in my everyday life. I hope you'll be there to experience it with me. I'm really excited about getting this started. Time, patience, and persistence.



                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment