Sunday, June 2, 2013

Movies and books


Sorry I didn't post anything this weekend. It was my best friends prebirthday birthday because I won't see her on her birthday. But before I tell you about the movie we went to see I wanted to tell you about what came in the mail before I left. I purchased the first two seasons of Doctor Who (well the ones that started in 2005 that is)! I love getting things in the mail. Makes the day so much better.














So for her birthday we went to see Now You See Me. And can I just say don't listen to what anyone else says about it. Go and see it for yourself. In my opinion it was amazing! I love movies about magicians. If you do as well The Illusionist and The Prestige are also movies about magic that I definitely recommend seeing as well.

  

I also finished reading Saved at Sunrise this weekend as well. It was good but way to short! I loved learning a little more about why Della is the way she is. She's such a great character and has so much going on with her that it's hard not to be intrigued by her life. I'm really glad that she's going to do a series about Della. I would love to read about different characters. I can't express enough how good these books are! Please check them out if you haven't already!!


No comments:

Post a Comment